Welcome to the Application for the 2023 Mid-Atlantic Law Enforcement Executive Development Seminar. Our 28th Annual Conference will take place at Princeton University from Sunday, June 11, through Friday, June 16, 2023. The information that you provide herein will be electronically transmitted to the Mid-Atlantic Law Enforcement Executive Development Seminar Executive Board. In order to proceed with your application, you will be required to enter a unique password that was distributed to the Chief Law Enforcement Officer of each agency.
The information that you provide herein will be electronically transmitted to the Mid-Atlantic Law Enforcement Executive Development Seminar Executive Board. Advise your IT personnel to whitelist our domain (MALEEDS.org) in order to ensure that you receive our communications, which will take place solely via email.
Please take note of the following instructions when completing your application as failure to do so will invalidate your application:
- You must complete the application in full.
- Ensure proper spelling and capitalization of all information prior to submitting the application.
- DO NOT TYPE IN ALL CAPS.
- Do not use your browser’s “Back” button.
- Do not close the application window until you have completed all fields, clicked “Submit”, and received a confirmation of your submission.
- Upon completion of the application, you must complete and mail the signed “Application Supplement” form that was sent to your agency in order to fulfill the application process.
Thank you for your interest in the Mid Atlantic Law Enforcement Executive Development Seminar. For the online application, click here: MALEEDS Application